New Zealand Festival
Tickets for all 2018 New Zealand Festival shows are now on sale.
Writers & Readers
Take 5 Passes are also on sale now until Friday 23 February 2018, or while stocks last.
Writers & Readers tickets for The Culture Club & Take 5 Pass holders
A preferential booking pre-sale period for all Writers & Readers sessions will be open to The Culture Club supporters from 1 - 7 February 2018. Take 5 Passes can also be redeemed at this time.
Writers & Readers tickets for the general public
The general public will be able to buy tickets for the full Writers & Readers programme from 9am on Thursday 8 February.
Tix for 20
Booking online is the easiest and cheapest way to purchase your Festival tickets using your credit card.
To book multiple shows, use our website shortlist to first choose your shows then follow the Buy Tickets link.
To book individual shows simply follow the Buy Tickets link on that event page.
You will be transferred to the Ticketmaster website to finalise your ticket payment. All tickets bought online incur a $5.00 fee per transaction. A payment processing fee of no more than 2.3% applies to purchases by credit card, debit card or gift card. For more information about booking fees, please read on below.
OTHER WAYS TO BOOK
0800 120 071
At the St James Theatre box office and at Ticketmaster outlets nationwide
New Zealand Festival Bookings
PO Box 106443
Tickets may be purchased at the venue one hour prior to the show – provided there are still tickets available!
Ticketmaster gift cards can be purchased here. All gift cards incur a $5.00 fee per transaction.
Access and Inclusion
Tickets for audio description, NZSL interpreted or relaxed performances, and wheelchair and companion seats should be booked through the New Zealand Festival on (04) 912 0411 or email@example.com.
Most of our ticketed events attract processing fees from the ticket providers.
Ticketmaster booking fees apply to all ticket purchases, including door sales.
- Internet bookings = $5.00 per transaction
- Phone, email and postal bookings = $11.00 per transaction
- In person (including door sales) = $2.00 per ticket
- Courier mail = $5.50 per transaction
A payment processing fee of no more than 2.3% applies to purchases by credit card, debit card or gift card.
BOOKING MORE THAN 10 SHOWS?
Please use our personalised booking service. Phone Ticketmaster on (09) 970 9745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LOST YOUR TICKETS?
If you have lost your tickets, please contact Ticketmaster on 0800 120 071. There is no charge for lost tickets.
TICKETS DIDN'T ARRIVE?
If you haven’t received your tickets within 10 days of booking, please contact Ticketmaster.
Selected shows have special prices for children aged 15 years and under. All children must have a ticket, regardless of age.
ACCESS AND INCLUSION
It's your Festival and we'll do our best to make sure access is never a problem for you. Check out our Access and inclusion information for more details.
Contact the New Zealand Festival on (04) 912 0411 or email@example.com.
- Information available on this website is correct at time of entry. The Festival reserves the right to alter without notice any events, programmes and artists.
- All ticket purchases are subject to availability, and the best available seats (in each price category) at the time of purchase will be sold.
- Latecomers may be excluded from a show or admitted only at a suitable point in the performance. Latecomers will not be entitled to a transfer or a refund.
- The use of cameras or recording devices is prohibited. All mobile phones and other devices that emit a sound must be either turned off or switched to silent for the duration of the performance.
- Tickets are not transferable and there are no refunds or exchanges permitted, except as required under New Zealand consumer law.
- If a show is cancelled you will be refunded your ticket price (excluding the Ticketmaster service fee). Any claims on refunds for cancelled shows must be done prior to Sunday 25 March 2018, via Ticketmaster.