1. Successful 2018 New Zealand Festival Artist Register applicants will receive an email confirmation in February 2018.
2. The 2018 New Zealand Festival Artist Card must be collected in person from the New Zealand Festival office, St James Theatre, 87-77 Courtenay Place, Wellington during office hours from 14-22 February 2018.
2. The Artist Card entitles the name bearer to purchase two tickets only at a 50% discount from 9am on the day of the show for a limited selection of show performances. Artist Card holders will be notified of any 2-for-1 show offers by email as they come available throughout the New Zealand Festival, 23 Feb-18 Mar 2018.
3. For all other New Zealand Festival shows*, this card entitles the name bearer to purchase one ticket at a 50% discount from 9am on the day of the show.
4. Tickets must be bought from a Ticketmaster box office (Michael Fowler Centre, New Zealand Festival Club - Odlins Plaza or St James Theatre) or the venue box office on the day of the performance and are subject to availability.
5. Neither this card nor show tickets are transferable.
6. This card must be produced at point of purchase and performance with a valid photo I.D.
*Excludes xxx, Writers & Readers' Take 5 Passes and Writers & Readers' Special Sessions.